- We have an openingfor an on-call FOOD SERVICE WORKER position.
- Location: St. Mary's of Michigan - 800 S. Washington, Saginaw, MI 48601. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Open availability, shifts may vary. More details available upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior food service experience is a plus!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
TouchPoint Support Services, a member of Compass Group, is dedicated to providing hospitality services in the healthcare & senior living markets. We provide our customers with food & nutrition services, environmental services, patient transportation, laundry & linen processing, and valet parking. All of the associates in our organization are bonded together by a commitment to provide our patients, residents, guests, and customers with the very best hospitality experience by serving the needs of others through our brand promise, compassion at every point of human contact.
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 162962
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 47163087 saginaw