Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) - Saginaw and Surrounding Areas - Great Lakes Caring (Saginaw, MI)
Posted: Monday, November 6, 2017 10:01 AM
Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Home Health Registered Nurse administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in the home.
My commitment will include:
- Visiting patients to develop the patient\\u2019s plan of care, which will be the foundation of the care delivery that the patient will receive.
- Performing accurate and complete OASIS and assessing patients within regulatory requirements of OASIS and timelines, performed in accordance with the physicians\\u2019 orders.
- Participating in the implementation of the plan of care of an assigned case load to ensure quality, continuity of care, and achievement of patient outcomes.
- Supervising and providing clinical direction to the License Practical Nurse and the Home Health Aide to ensure quality and continuity of services provided.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Certificate, Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Licensure: Current State License as a Registered Nurse. Must have valid driver\\u2019s license.
- Experience: 1 year experience as a nurse in a clinical care setting or home health environment preferred.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful. We help people every day who are in need of our care.
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization and longevity
- NURSECAR company car program
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nation\\u2019s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring\\u2019s primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine\\u2019s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
Associated topics: ccu, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registed, registered nurse, surgery, unit
• Location: Saginaw
• Post ID: 41394182 saginaw