What you’ll be doing...
The IVR Services Business Analyst assists with identifying and evaluating USPS customer system needs and requirements, specific to the IVR services – both new and MAC. Works with USPS and USPS customers to design, develop and maintain business process that most effectively apply the IVR services and technology, and utilize resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads analysis functions related to the IVR services and provides business area knowledge and technical expertise to USPS employees engaged in the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of IVR-related programs and business information services.
- Defines IVR services solutions in comprehensive, quantitative and qualitative terms for comparative analysis and selection of alternatives.
- Provides business area and technical expertise to USPS management and customers to facilitate planning, set direction, define business initiatives, and develop solutions to USPS customer IVR needs and requirements.
- Assists the customer in the definition of business requirements, and their translation to IVR functions and features; establishes project objectives and identifies/quantifies benefits.
- Designs IVR services and solutions that meet customer requirements, and are optimal problem solutions within cost/performance; develops business requirement documentation and coordinates solution activation.
- Develops specifications, identifying system components, programming strategy, logic, interfaces and performance criteria; conducts business needs assessments, and walk-through orientation sessions with customers.
- Coordinates with USPS management and Verizon Sales to transfer the technical design and business requirements into an applicable actionable document for project intake (e.g., SOW).
- Provides program guidance, consultative direction or advice to within or outside the Verizon organizational unit.
- May oversee or coordinate the activities of professional, technical or clerical employees, including contractors.
- Provides consultative input and support to Verizon and vendor project management to ensure the on-target delivery of projects to meet USPS objectives.
- Provides consultative input and support to Verizon and vendor operations personnel to ensure projects are adequately supported upon delivery.
- Evaluates existing USPS IVR services and procedures and recommends changes to USPS management.
- Meet regularly with USPS management and customers to ensure timely and effective response to requests for service and high-levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develops and executes system test plans for USPS (UAT) to ensure project/system deliverables meet defined customer requirements
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Associate’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three or more years of experience with the services and systems terminology, usage, hardware, software, communication and system components for support of customer IVR systems.
- Three or more years of experience of IVR services and systems, development methods, procedures, standards and techniques. (Genesys & Speechstorm).
- Three or more years of experience with Hosted Contact Center solutions set (elements, platform, architecture, etc.) as provided by Verizon, and as it relates to IVR solutions.
Even better if you have:
- A degree
- Knowledge and understanding of USPS business operations.
- Experience providing business knowledge and technical expertise to USPS management to facilitate planning and implementation of customer IVR needs and requirements.
- Ability to consultatively facilitate and/or lead others engaged in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation activities in developing / maintaining IVR systems.
- Ability to perform research, analysis, design, development and implementation of existing and proposed IVR solutions (new and MAC), develop requirements, specifications and identify solutions that achieve optimum performance and cost effectiveness.
- Ability to support project management activities such as estimating, planning work and costs, and scheduling tasks.
- Ability to lead and facilitate group meetings and walk-through sessions with customers and XO personnel and vendors.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2397982-ivr-services-business-analyst
• Post ID: 45080967 saginaw